Saturday 2 May 2009

You are invited to the Oak Island Treasure Party!

 Come and join the Oak Island glitterati to discuss your favourite mystery over a beer or three!

When: Wednesday 17th June 2009

Where: The Henry House, Halifax, Nova Scotia

Who: Anyone interested in the Oak Island mystery who wants to meet with other members of the Oak Island Treasure Forum and our Facebook group

Despite this year being my forth visit to Oak Island, I have never actually ventured into Halifax so it seems long overdue that I see what your city has to offer!

So, on the evening of Wednesday 17th June I'd like to invite you all to come along to theorise our favourite mystery. 

For those ho haven't met me, I'll be the jet-lagged one with an amusing British accent

For more information, check out The Henry House website, or email me with your questions.

Oak Island Treasure scallywags - August 2006

Hopefully see you there, swine flu notwithstanding!

No comments: